Business Analyst Accounting
Are you passionate about providing advisory services addressing Business needs? Are you thrilled to do business assessments, maturity assessments, project activities to translate requirements into capability development so you can improve business performance and customer experience? Do you want to facilitate the standardization and optimization of the finance and accounting processes and share best practices? Then the Business Analyst role is definitely something for you!
This is us, your new colleagues
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore, we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
Do you just love to?
- Assist the Global Business Consultant in defining the Business Capability Model and aligning strategic goals and objectives with business capabilities and key business and IT initiatives.
- Define and monitor performance indicators for business capability development within finance and accounting.
- Assess current/required maturity of Business Capabilities and derive demand strategies from maturity gap and wanted position through structured periodical review and assessment.
- Oversee Business Requirements and collaborate during feasibility studies and projects within the Finance Optimization Program to ensure alignment with the business capability framework and VFS strategy.
- Validate and follow-up the benefit realization of process improvements, initiatives and projects linked to capability development.
- Foster harmonization of the processes with the objective to create one VFS business capability model for Finance and Accounting, reduce complexity while maximizing the re-use of documented best practices.
- Liaise with internal and external relations in order to identify the key capability gaps and improvements for VFS, along with the development of cross-functional roadmaps to address them.
Are you the one?
- Do you have a Master Degree in Finance or Accounting and have relevant work experience in Finance (min. 3 years)?
- Do you have a good understanding of customer finance processes and execution models, the finance, accounting and capital markets areas?
- Do you have a proven expertise in the application of business analysis and problem-solving methodologies to identify and define business process improvements; measurement and monitoring of processes?
- Are you able to have a broad, enterprise-wide view of business, strategy, processes & capabilities, enabling technologies and governance?
- Are you able to form and lead cross functional teams without managerial authority?
- Are you a fluent communicator, able to negotiate and influence all relevant stakeholders?
- Are you customer oriented?
- Are you fluent in English?
A perfect match!
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company.
- You can further develop and grow in a global team.
- We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
- You will be based in Brussels, Warwick, Frankfurt or Goteborg and will work in a flexible work environment.
Let’s do this!
If you have an agile mindset and you would like to work in a global and passionate team, then you are the right person to apply to this job!
Hiring Manager: Amy Brinkley
HRBP: Elke Calewaert
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.