Our prestigious Essex Dealership is looking for an experienced vehicle dealership service administrator working Monday to Friday 45 hours a week with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings paid at time and a half.
- Working with the CSR and communicating with Central Invoicing and coding purchase invoices
- To carry out the Service Department’s invoicing and administration systems efficiently.
- Assist the CSR to complete the necessary paperwork to enable work to be undertaken.
- To inform customers of completion times and payment methods.
- To contact customers to inform them of any additional work required and issue
- To assist the CSR in invoice query resolution and debt recovery.
- To have regard for any quality controls operated within the Service Department.
- To provide excellent service and ensure quality in response to customer requirements.
- Maintain and Report on vehicle parc data.
- Promote Renault Trucks in terms of its products, services and value at all times
- Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Key Skills / Competencies :
- To understand relevant systems relating to the Service Department including changes and on-going developments.
- To keep up to date with product development by reading relevant information and technical note issued.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Customer focus
- UK Driving Licence
- 25 days holiday, rising with service.
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, services etc
- Pension scheme (employer contribution up to 5%)
- Training and Development
- Healthcare scheme
By joining Renault Truck Commercials Ltd, you will belong to one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment, marine and industrial engines, The Volvo Group, and working alongside the leading brands of Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead.
We make our customers win.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.