Engineer, Lab Maintenance
- Evaluation and optimization of HVAC, Mechanical systems, and Dynamometers
- Design solutions to maximize uptime and improve efficiency of building systems and associated testing equipment
- Work with other engineers, technicians, contractors and commissioning agents to program and validate BAS (Building Automation System) to support mission critical powertrain testing
- Identify, implement and maintain safe work practices and tools / equipment to ensure safety
- Generate scope of work and presentation for various project installations
- Provide support and lead lab upgrade projects, both definition and implementation
- Work with local and global lab community to understand and implement appropriate maintenance methods, procedures and improvements
- Provide expense and capital budget input to support the engine testing laboratory
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in building automation, mechanical, electrical or civil engineering or closely related field and 5 (Five) years’ experience in working with building systems, including heating ventilation, air conditioning
- You should be able to work with BacNet (Building automation and control networks)
- Experience in optimizing building mechanical plant operations for comfort, health, energy efficiency and appropriate safety protocols
- Experience preparing a Statement of Work to include control systems and BAS (Building Automation Systems) infrastructure
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex building and mechanical issues using conventional problem solving skills as well as integrated software diagnosis
- You are well experienced in lab infrastructure maintenance, especially considering tests cells, test cell support systems and building systems
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.