Assistant Property Manager
- Keep close dialogue with tenants, landlords and consultants; giving advice, proposals and project management services
- Plan property maintenance; long and short term
- Analyse market conditions
- Be responsible for and manage building maintenance projects
- Participate in selection of- and negotiations with suppliers in close cooperation with IPS
- Cooperation with Volvo IPS department regarding the Design/ Construction Consultants and Contractors evaluation and selection
- Analyse and prioritize among investment needs and prepare data for investment cases
- Evaluate performance of suppliers
- Negotiate lease agreements
- Resolve receiver and public complaints
- Maintain records, reports and files according to local demands
- Keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation
- Responsible for the budget within area of responsibility
- Provide Business Control with necessary data
- Participate in property planning where applicable
- Continually work to reduce the property cost for the Volvo Group
- Responsible for site economy including budgets and follow-up for income, costs, projects and reporting in designated systems
- Responsible for keeping accurate data in the property- and tenancy register
- Responsible for Service Content Responsibility (property management relevant items) towards supplier and receiver
- Share Best Practice with peers within region, division and function
- Manage the work in accordance to the Volvo Group processes
- Property Management diploma/ Civil Engineering diploma
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Experience of Project Management
- PC proficiency and good understanding of IT tools in general
- Good skills in English written and spoken
- Technical knowledge of building installation systems
- Good skills in building construction methods/ site infrastructure specifics
- Knowledge of authorities demands and property legislation
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.