INTERNSHIP - HR
IntroductionAre you eager to learn and boost your HR skills? Do you want to have a true people coach guiding you in your professional career & development? Are you as passionate about people and digital transformation as we are?
Than Volvo Financial Services is the right match for you!
This is us, your new colleaguesDigital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
Do you just love to...?The Volvo Financial Services HR Internship it is all about you. You will get the chance to learn, grow and make a real impact.
You will be exposed to multiple HR areas helping to implement the HR Roadmap, with a focus on employer branding, recruitment & selection and organisational design. Your own projects and responsibilities will allow you to interact with different stakeholders and implement the theoretical know how you have learned into practice!
Are you the one?
- You are following a Master in Human Resources or a related field (Psychology, Educational Sciences,...).
- You have a passion for people.
- You are flexible, willing to learn and are a self-starter.
- You are result-oriented, team player and have a high level of commitment.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are have a good experience with MS Office.
A perfect match?
- We offer you an internship of 5-6 months.
- You get some valuable work experience in a global work environment.
- You will be based in Brussels. Access is easy both with public transport and with the car (parking).
- You will work in a flexible work schedule.
- You report directly to the SR Global HRBP and are a true member of the HR team.
- We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
- We offer a free lunch in our canteen.
Let's do this!Do you share our passion for people and digital & IT? Do you want to bring new ideas? Do you want to be part of a global team? Don't hesitate and apply for this internship! Reach us at www.mijnvolvojob.be or via email@example.com
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.