Business Solutions Analyst - Commercial & HR
- Transform business needs into system and process changes.
- Provoke innovation on services and customer success outputs.
- Support the definition and maintenance of the IS/IT roadmap.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of IT initiatives.
- Participate and represent LA into the Process and Solutions global forums.
- Support the management of Process and Solutions budget.
- Manage the project portfolio, securing that the delivery dates and costs are followed.
- Act as focal point for the business, Group IT and global Process and Solutions.
- Support the creation of pre-studies, business cases and project execution.
- Master’s Degree in IT, Business Admin or related fields.
- Ability to transform business needs in effective solutions through services and new technologies.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Proven experience in conflict management and negotiation.
- Lean and agile mindset.
- Desirable knowledge of project management and/or scrum/agile.
- Desirable knowledge of Trucks Sales organization.
- Fluent English.
- Spanish is desirable.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.