Two Lead engineers for Hardware Electrical & Electronics
- Lead engineer in CAD installation projects and maintenance
- Lead engineer in Saber installation projects and maintenance
- Masters’ degree in relevant area (electrical engineering, engineering physics etc.) and/or several years of relevant work experience
- Team leader skills with good an effective ways of inspire and respect the team.
- Knowledge about electrical distribution
- Previous experience working with electronic standards
- Packaging in CATIA V5
- Saber schematic/bundle
- High level of commitment and a good sense for details
- An analytical and detail-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.