Spare Parts Engineer
In Complete Vehicle we are close to end customers, understanding their needs and behaviors. Our engaged teams have a holistic view of the entire truck and bring hands-on truck experience.
Do you want to be a part of the development and delivery of the future aftermarket and uptime solutions? Would you enjoy taking the ownership of complete parts assortment for the full life cycle (development, launch, growth, maturity and decline phases) collaborating with Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and other stakeholders?
Would you like to contribute to Volvo group’s profitability while helping our dealers and improving uptime and customer satisfaction?
If yes, this job is for you!! We’re looking for a Spare Parts Engineer in the area of FG 4 (power transmission).
- Secure spare parts assortment by developing technical solution and fulfilling common architecture & shared technology with focus on preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance.
- Own part assortments for complete part life cycle
- Develop and maintain the Common Spare Parts Assortment Policy (CSPAP).
- Propose and anchor re-engineering and rationalization suggestions with commercial representatives.
- Perform spare parts judgment and create supersession.
- Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of BS Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- Master of Science preferred
- 0 to 3 years of experience in an engineering environment. Automotive or heavy truck engineering experience a plus
- Engineering design experience
- Leadership Competencies
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Communicates Effectively
- Behavioural Competencies
- Taking initiatives and having perseverance
- Interpersonal skills (Verbal, Written, Presentation – English)
- Valuing Diversity & Inclusiveness
- Set Priorities & Decisive
- Technical knowledge
- Analytical thinking and “problem solving”
- Knowledge about additive manufacturing
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.