|REPORTS TO||FUNCTIONAL AREA|
|Business Control Manager||Volvo Buses India - Finance|
Location: Hosakote factory, Bangalore, India
To contribute for the progress of the organization through Process improvement, BCS reporting / MIS, Scenario analysis, Developing Annual Business Plans, Support VBC with Productivity Analysis, Order bank reporting, Ensure quality of the data reported to BCS. Ensuring compliance to Volvo Financial Policies and Procedures, as well as local GAAP
- Responsible to calculate, report & follow up of BOM Cost (Body & Chassis) for preparing Standard Cost of sales
- Preparation & ownership of Sales tool based on finalised MPSECs, BOM, Surcharges, Optional Pricing, Approval matrix, STD Prices
- Key user for BUS MASTER from Business control – Month End Settlements & resolving SAP interface issues
- Invoicing support & Month End Reconciliations (Manual entries & COPA)
- Track Movement of actual SCS compared to Frozen structure
- Preparation, Analysis & Review of Variances (Plan Vs. Actual) before finalisation of results
- Active Involvement in Forecasting Activities with Departments (With-in & others) to ensure accurate forecast on monthly and Quarterly Basis.
- Facilitate & co-ordinate with industry team for OPEX (Actuals vs. Budget)
- Preparation and analysis of Month end reports for meeting with Head Office on monthly basis
- Focus on Cost reduction & Process improvement projects.
- Responsible to Internal Control and External Audit Process Review
- Co-ordinate with other departments for the information relating to Internal Control Process Review and organizing maximum support and prompt answer from other departments to Audit Teams.
- Support Internal & External Auditors for smooth closing of the Audit process
- Qualified Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant / MBA with over 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing set up.
- Strong Analytical skills & proactive, Scenario Analysis
- Awareness of the Costing principles & concepts
- SAP - FI/CO, MM modules
- Knowledge of MS Office - Excel & PPT
- Team Work, Stress resistance, Trouble Shooting Skills
- Customer Focus
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.