Embedded Software Integration Engineer
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
The E2E Automation team consist today of 3 experienced individuals with focus on different parts of the test automation process. Some has been part of the team for a long time and some are recently joined but as a team we are all enjoying each other’s company. And now we have a place for you.
We have an agile mindset and plan our daily tasks using Scrum. We are supporting two agile release trains that develop the telematic gateway unit. Both which are working according to SAFe. On the average work week there are many reprioritizations and moving targets since the most important aim for the team is to keep the test automation and monitors up and running. We are fun loving curious professionals who easily get into technical discussions and try to come up with ideas how to improve. We are also constantly challenged with exciting opportunities for growth and experience.
- Develop Python components that are used in the verification framework
- Develop data processing flows to verify requirements
- Write automated tests for end-user functions
- Work in a Scrum team and support SAFe release trains
- Experience in Python development (preferably in contributing to at least one larger codebase) or experience in developing backend systems
- Have experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Ideally have experience in developing one or more of the following: database solutions, REST APIs and data analysis flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Great communication and troubleshooting skills
- Very good knowledge of English
We use tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Sympathy for data, flask, sqlalchemy, REST and SOAP APIs, Selenium webdriver, so having experience in any of these tools is meriting.
If you have domain knowledge from the automotive industry, and are comfortable working with hardware it is also meriting.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
In return we offer:
- Professional challenges in the exciting field of connectivity and infotainment
- A workplace where growth of our employees is in focus
- Good atmosphere where trust and passion is two of our core values
- A chance to make a difference in our path toward continuous development
- The Volvo package of benefits, profit sharing and global opportunities
- A great team which will make every day great
- Access to Volvo University’s extensive library of courses and training
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Our nice new office at M1 Lindholmen Gothenburg
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Contact Hiring Manager: Maria Le Gars (+46 313236688)
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.