Responsible for providing warranty support concerning warranty claim processing. Process warranty claims from Volvo CE dealers and National Accounts per existing warranty Terms and Conditions. Assist in warranty audit process. Assist with dealer warranty training as needed. Accountable to the Warranty Manager.
- Assisting in development of warranty process updates, and implementing these solutions within the current Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Assist the Technology and Global Service Support in the development or update of warranty publications and training aids / materials as needed
- Assisting with the implementation of warranty training to the Volvo CE dealer network as needed
- Providing written communications to the Volvo CE dealer network concerning product updates and warranty processes as required
- Assisting the Field Technical Support Specialists and / or the Customer Service Managers in assessing dealer’s warranty training needs
- Documenting the communication to Global Warranty regarding the warranty issues that affect product performance, reliability and durability, and assist in prioritization of these issues
- The warranty liaison between the dealer and the Global CS.
- Developing warranty training aids / materials necessary for supporting the Volvo CE dealer network
- Assist in Warranty claim review
- Assist in TMA material return process
- Analytics and reporting
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Self directed and can manage work content independently
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant field highly desired
- 2 years of experience in Construction /Heavy equipment or Warranty field
- Proficient Analytical and Customer Service Skills
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.