National Accounts Manager – Volvo Services
Responsible to drive customer solutions activities and resources in support of Key Accounts Strategic Business Plan and Core Values as they relate to Sales Region Americas business. The function must provide vision, focus, leadership, coaching, and organizational development while assuring end user satisfaction with the Volvo CE products and services.
- Provide customer solutions activities to the Department Manager and all team members
- Provide customer solutions activities and communication with Senior Management of Key Account Customers as deemed appropriate to address issues and problems
- Communicate business strategy with the members of the Key Accounts team
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with appropriate staff members of Key Account customers
- Forecasting and managing financial activities within the scope of the function
- Lead and support activities that ensure customer satisfaction, increased market share, improved profitability, increased product sales, and Volvo Services Sales
- Implement and follow up special programs to promote Volvo Services activities of a special nature
- Develop and maintain an electronic database including items such as machine populations by key account, parts sales, warranty, and extended warranty costs
- Develop and maintain a key account customer portal that provides up to date information that can and will be utilized by Key Account Customers
- Approval to the authorized financial level of technical and commercial goodwill
- Building and Maintaining Dealer Relationships
- Understanding Dealer Operations
- Understanding the Volvo CE total Product offering
- Understanding Supporting Volvo Tools and Systems
- Problem Solving
- Business & Enterprise Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/related discipline or 5 years’ relevant industry experience
- Extensive Travel Required
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.