- Provide daily support to buyers in purchasing process upon request
- Manage supplier information in databases
- Support on supplier management and evaluation process
- Support on administrative work of purchasing systems (SAP, EBD, etc)
- Manage purchase orders, contracts, etc
- Contact with internal stakeholders and external suppliers in order to resolve issue related to invoices and delivery performance
- Other works related to IPS
- Good language skills in English (oral and written)
- Good communication skill and strong working motivation
- Take ownership, in a responsible and detail-driven manner
- Be familiar with Office tools and data base management
- At least 4 working days per week
- Prefer long-term internship (at least 6-12 months)
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.