HR Project Coordinator, HR Services Administration
- Project coordination – support and cooperate with our internal teams and our Volvo Group companies in coordinating local HR projects such as
- Yearly salary reviews and monthly wage mapping.
- Changes is company structure / organization
- HR IT projects
- Continuous improvement work connected to responsibility areas
- Post-Secondary School or University degree preferably within the area of human resources or equivalent work experience
- Customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Great skills in Excel
- Enjoy a fast paced, dynamic and cooperation oriented work environment
- Proficient in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Experience from working with Human Resources Administration
- Good skills in SAP HR and Office 365 is an advantage
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.