Dealer Business Manager of Market Italy
- Develop business and strategy for parts, accessories, soft offers and engines sold via dealers as well as the aftermarket support to the customers
- Identify the market potentials and develop the dealer structure accordingly
- Implement Regional and Local marketing activities via dealer network covering the local needs and Volvo Penta Global key focused areas
- Plan and perform regular VPC and VPS audits in according with dealer business policies, access the result and implement the necessary actions accordingly
- Drive and improve dealer satisfaction to Volvo Penta which including service dealer’s loyalty to local VPCs
- Support to the Total Offer to OEM customers for excellent OEM customer satisfaction
- Maintain, develop and support the OEM/OEM dealer in all segments via Volvo Penta networks
- Continuously supporting and developing the engine sales capability and the application competence together with the engine sales teams
- Continuously supporting and developing the aftermarket capability and the technical competence together with the market support team
- Identify training needs and carry out in the areas of commercial competence both in the dealer level and in internal organization
- Manage, inspire and develop the local Dealer Business Management organization
- Participate in management team and contribute to the development of the market unit
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team working skills
- Drive for results
- Analytical skills
- Management skills
- Business acumen
- Organizational skills
- Clear customer focus and responsiveness
- Dealer business understanding and knowledge
- Product knowledge and understanding of customer/market demands
- Volvo leading people competence
- Able to demonstrate a global mind-set and to propose regular actions/ ideas for improvements
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.