Dealer Account Specialist
Volvo Financial Services (VFS) is the captive finance arm of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading providers of commercial transport solutions. The company provides financial services for the truck, construction equipment, bus, aerospace and marine industries. The primary brands it supports are Volvo Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment, Mack Truck and Prevost Bus. VFS creates value for Volvo Group customers by providing solutions including customer financing and leasing, dealer financing, and other fee-based products, such as insurance. Financial services are delivered to customers through VFS with Volvo Group dealers, allowing customers to enjoy the benefits of a convenient, and one stop-shop experience.
The incumbent provides internal control over the documentation, funding and booking processes for new retail transactions. This position within VFS Canada Inc. is part of the Operations Team and reports to the Director of Operations.
- Ensures accuracy and sufficiency of all pre-funding contract package submissions for retail transactions. Provides a pre-funding review, ensures that all credit requirements are satisfied, and executes completed documents
- Understands and becomes proficient with the information systems supporting our retail transactions (Transaction, Credit Path and SuperTrump)
- Analyzes the structure of lease and loan transactions to ensure they are documented and recorded consistently
- Reviews the titling and perfection of security interest for all equipment and collateral, including insurance certification in documentation package
- Responds to questions from Sales and Dealers relating to documentation and funding
- Interfaces closely with the Sales, Credit, Wholesale, Legal and Customer Service
- Performs monthly tracking of various operations quality metrics
- Maintains Funding Database and daily funding volumes
- Reviews all lease and loan documentation and assists with preparation
- Reviews newly funded retail contracts booked into system to ensure consistent and accurate compliance with set up requirements
- Books new deals through the Credit Path system within 24 hours of funding
- Ensures client files are scanned into OnBase system and sent offsite when the deal is clean
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by Operations Manager
BA/BS in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience in the financial services industry with proven record of academic achievement
- 2 to 3 years of documentation experience, preferably in a bank subsidiary, equipment leasing or other asset-backed financial services company with multiple business products
- Well rounded background in lending, leasing, and financing products with a focus on documentation, forms and procedures
- Good working knowledge of PPSA an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate transaction flows and documentation requirements both internally and externally to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset
Send us your resume here.
Our culture is how we work together with energy, passion and respect. Employees use their highest levels of professionalism, honour, integrity and respect for our customers and their co-workers. Great opportunities are hard to find, don’t miss this opportunity!
VFS Canada is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout its hiring process.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.