Reporting to : VP HR Management
Start date: January / February 2020
Please specify in your candidature when you can start !
Purpose of the job:
Provide support to Volvo CE Brussels offices HR team.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- On an ad hoc basis, support the VP HR Global Functions, VP HR Management and VP HR Development in the development & implementation of HR projects
- In the management of HR reports to the business managers
- Support to prepare ad hoc reports on HR reporting
HR Administration support in:
- Recruitment (CV screening, interviews, link with candidates…)
- Expat daily support
- Car fleet management
- Office management (office moves, internal communication, relationship with suppliers, floor plans…)
Skills & experience:
- Highly responsive
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Proactive, with a mature approach combined with a sound judgment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Action oriented
- Internal customer focused
- Communication skills
- Learn on the fly
- PC literate
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business administration or related field
- Fluent in English, and Dutch or French. Any other language is a plus.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day activities with minimum supervision
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Service minded
- Assertive and dynamic individual who is proactive in communications and able to develop effective relationships at all levels within the company
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with all levels of the organization through the use of tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work successfully in a global matrix organization
If you are interested, please send us your Resume & Cover Letter in English to: email@example.com
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.