Purpose of the role
Lead the development of the team, and in charge of distribution network strategy, implementation of dealer recruitment plan, operation management, competence development, and support of dealerships throughout Volvo Trucks China
- Develop distribution network strategy
- Recruit new dealer and retain dealerships
- Manage dealer business plan and dealer incentive plan
- Evaluate and improve dealer performance
- Develop dealer competence
- Support and manage dealerships
- Develop people and improve team work to follow company policy and procedures
- Work closely with Volvo Trucks HQ and other VT sales areas and market companies to share expertise and resources
- Strong retail experience in the industry
- Business and customer orientation with a drive for results
- Strong leadership, good team player with effective communication
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Position is based in Beijing, travel needed
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.