Accounting Consultant (6-Month)
- Perform DD and handle customer remittance on daily basis
- Handle manual payment to vendors/customers
- Update and change bank signature
- Set up and update vendor information in accounting system
- Prepare daily/monthly bank reconciliation
- Bank loan interest calculation
- Prepare fixed asset card run FA module
- Support payment application from other functions
- Support internal and external bank record inquiry
- Back up for accountant (daily disbursement, AR/AP clearing, GL booking, etc.)
- Ad hoc work
- High level of integrity and ethical values
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance area
- Navision experience is preferred
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Good team player
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.