Business Manager (m/f/div.)
People and great teamwork build our organization. We believe in the advantage of diversity and live global cooperation. You could be the next player in our great team. Do you want to participate in building the world we want to live in?
Volvo Construction Equipment Germany GmbH is seeking a
Business Manager (m/f/div.)
in the area of Sales & Marketing, Region EMEA. In this position, you will be the leading commercial interface between Volvo and the dealer especially for machine sales, including dealer development. You will be located in Munich.
You will …
- Be the commercial responsible for machine sales targets, including market shares, volumes, gross margin, price realization and market penetration on designated markets, by managing prices and other commercial agreements, incl. validating price lists as well as preparing checklists to monitor gross margins for all models forecasted
- Own and develop the yearly business plan with the dealer, supported by the Aftermarket Manager
- Through continuous presence in the assigned markets, ensure a high level of market knowledge on competitors, local pricing levels, trade regulations, customer expectations and market standard
- Drive Dealer Development based on defined KPI’s and ensure continuous improvements at dealer level as well as within Volvo CE
- Ensure, together with the Aftermarket manager, launch and execution on Volvo CE’s main focus areas as Connectivity, Downtime and Safety
You have …
- University degree and/or at least 5 years’ experience within construction business
- Strong skills in commercial business as well as understanding of dealer operations
- Business negotiation experience and strong communication skills
- Proven business drive and achievement driven attitude
- Strong networking skills
- German and English language (spoken and written)
- Joy in working in an international environment and with different cultures
We offer an interesting and diversified position with good contractual conditions, flexible working models and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.
Trust, Passion, Change, Performance and Customer Success are our values. Do they ignite your inner fire? Then, apply immediately because we are processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to getting to know you!
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.