Technical Support Engineer Connected Services
This is us, your new colleagues
Wouldn't you love to be part of a multi-cultural team that shares the same passion? We are in close contact to our customers and are dedicated to give them our best support. Part of our dedication and success comes from the way we work together as a team. Team spirit, fun and engagement define us, it's the engine to our daily operations. Care to be part of this? Read on!
Do you just love toYou are part of the Connected Services Support Team where you support the Connectivity and Productivity services and hardware for the Volvo Truck, Renault Truck and Volvo Bus brand. The systems are based on the latest digital, wireless communication technologies; the integrated systems are available in several designs and with high level of customization.
- You give technical support and solve hardware and electronic related problems for end-users, dealers and Market Companies, in your own language area.
- You give regular feedback on the supported products towards quality managers and developers.
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
Are you the one
- You have a technical background and a good understanding of contemporary trends in Connectivity, Telematics, Driver-Vehicle and Customer-Vehicle Interfaces, Fleet Management Systems and Transport Solutions.
- You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services.
- You are able to interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You possess excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to picture the problem via remote discussions.
- You are fluent in English and French or German.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- After an intensive training program, you are willing to enter in shift work.
A perfect match?
The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
Extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and well-being
A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
Extralegal benefits like meal vouchers, health and group insurance, possibility for car and bicycle lease, and many more
Let's do this!
Would you love to be part of a fast-paced environment, where automotive technologies and connectivity are constantly changing and improving? Do you go all-in when it comes to a good challenge, an exciting working environment and passionate people? There's no reason to doubt. Apply now!
This is a temporary position with chance of prolongation.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.