Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
- Coordinate and support the meetings
- Writing and preparing reports and presentations for MD Renault Trucks and Board of Directors
- Managing agendas and taking part in planning as well as participating in the meetings
- Drafting minutes and managing action logs
- Providing various forms of ad hoc support
- Plan and actively participate in the preparation of visitors
- Support the management team with other work such as driving and/or participating in governance related projects and carrying out various other activities
- Supporting the Renault Trucks ambition to increase efficiency and cross functional collaboration
- Prepare and send communication material on behalf of MD Renault Trucks
- University degree
- You are a team player with the ability to lead tasks and take initiative
- Organization and planning skills. You are structured and have a proactive approach.
- You can see the big picture and approach tasks from a Renault Trucks perspective. You grasp, structure and constructively address complex issues together with different line organizations and external counterparts
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.