Principal Analysis Engineer-CFD
The position of Principal Analysis Engineer-CFD is open in Chassis department, GTT- BLR. We work for all truck brands of Volvo.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are responsible for the virtual verification for all Chassis components - which includes Durability, multibody dynamics, CFD.
- Responsible for all the CFD analysis of Truck Chassis components
- Have regular interactions with the global counterparts
- Initiate / Lead technology areas in CFD
- Mentor the team and interns on topics related to CFD
- Implement Virtual Reality for CFD simulations
- Collaborate with Universities and different departments, with respect to method development and explore new areas
WHO ARE YOU?
- B.E in Mechanical / Automotive, with strong fundamentals in fluid mechanics
- Masters in Thermal / Fluid Dynamics / others – with Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) as a subject
- Relevant experience (more than 10 years) in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer Analysis
- Product knowledge in Automotive industry / Trucks
- Must have worked on Underhood CFD analysis using Star CCM+ / Powerflow
- Should have published technical paper on topics related to CFD
- Must have worked on Multi-phase CFD, Fluid Structure interaction, Flow optimisation simulations
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.