Lead Analysis Engineer – BSVC, Bus
INTRODUCTIONThe position of Lead Analysis Engineer is open in the Chassis department, GTT- BLR. We work for all truck brands in Volvo.
THIS IS the US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUESWe are responsible for the virtual verification for all Chassis components - which includes Durability, multibody dynamics, CFD.
ROLE DESCRIPTION– Responsible for all the durability analysis of Brake system components in Chassis such as Hubs, Brake drum
– Support analysis activities for Volvo Bus
– Have regular interactions with the global counterparts, design and testing teams
– Initiate / Lead technology areas related to simulations in BSVC and explore new areas
WHO ARE YOU?
– B.E. in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
– Must have CAE experience (more than 7 years) in executing projects related to Durability – Static and Dynamic analysis of automotive components
– Must have experience in Transient and Frequency Response analysis
– Must have hands-on experience in Abaqus, Nastran, Node Design Life and Ansa / Hyperworks
– Must have worked on fatigue analysis of rotating components such as wheels and hubs of automobiles
– Knowledge of Hub/wheel testing methods is required
– Knowledge of weld analysis is preferable
– Product knowledge in Automotive industry / Trucks
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.