Logistics Project Manager E&BM Ghent
This is us, your new colleagues
Do you just love to ...
- You analyze the assembly process to identify the impact on all logistics processes
- You provide detailed solutions for new or changed internal & external flows
- You identity, coordinate and support all needed activities within the full supply chain:
- Prepare the external inbound process so that we can call off material from suppliers & secure supplier readiness
- Prepare the internal inbound process so that we can receive and present new material to the assembly process
- Prepare the outbound process so that delivery of the new product is possible
- You provide input on
- The current way of working for parts in the Ghent-plant (logistics flow, problem areas, …) towards Regional Logistic Team
- You set-up resource, budget & time plans for Product Projects
- The best possible concepts for the different steps in the industrialization process
- Area + possible temporary flow for Production-build
- External Flows & Delivery Frequency
Are you the one?
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- You are familiar with Project Steering Models & have experience in Project Management within Manufacturing and/or Logistics with good leadership capabilities
- You are a clear communicator and fluent in English & Dutch, both speaking and writing
- You have strong social & networking skills
- You are persuasive, diplomatic and a good active listener
- You are result driven, structured and perseverant
- You have knowledge of lean principles
- You look at things with a holistic view & open mindset
Are we a perfect match?
Let's do this!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.