Senior Logistics Project Manager E&BM Ghent
The Volvo truck factory (E&BM) in Ghent is one of the world's biggest factory of the Volvo Group. Every day, over 2000 colleagues work together to build trucks of excellent quality. Innovation and continuous improvement are inherited in our daily operations. We believe in Lean Manufacturing, where quality, safety and environmental care are embedded as our top priority. Our site in Ghent today exists of many different departments, but one thing we all have in common: we are passionate about what we do.
This is us, your new colleagues
The logistic department consists out of a wide variety of logistic specialists. Within this dynamic environment we build the factory of the future. Through cross-functional groups we work together to tackle the challenges ahead.
In these groups you will represent the E&BM-Ghent Logistics Department for upcoming & ongoing Projects.
Do you just love to ...
- Collaborate on strategical plans to identify the impact on logistics processes.
- Develop the plant vision for logistics and represent the logistic department both internal and external.
- Create project plans within the provided frame (resources, budget, time, …)
- Monitor and adapt where needed to guarantee achievement of the objectives.
- Report on project progress to a variety of stakeholders (plant management, regional logistic team,…)
- You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in project management within Manufacturing and/or Logistics projects, especially with larger projects.
- You are a strong leader capable of setting clear expectations for the project team
- You look at things with a holistic view & open mindset
- You are fluent in English & Dutch
Are we a perfect match?
Are you passionate on being in the lead of change? Do you get energy out of setting goals and achieving milestones? Is teamwork more than just a buzz word to you? Is every setback just a setup for a comeback?
Then this position is what you are looking for. A chance to work on the factory of the future!
Let's do this!
Up for the challenge? Don’t hesitate and apply for this new opportunity.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.