Volvo Group IT Graduate Program – Process & IT Project Manager
- Manage project meetings
- Planning project deliveries and milestones
- Securing and planning of project resources
- Financial follow up of project cost and resources
- Prepare reports and documentation for project overall communication
- Communication to stakeholders inside and outside of the project team
- A BSc or MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Business Administration or equivalent
- A passion for IT
- Maximum two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English skills
- Valid work permit for the country to which you apply
- Have ambition aiming towards the project manager profession.
- You should have a passion for leadership
- Communicative team player with the ambition to develop both yourself and the business
- Curious, willing to learn, and have a continuous improvement mindset
- Seeks to understand customer needs and delivers results for success.
- Collaborates easily and creates excellent results through teamwork
- Transparent and has respect for the individual
- Values diversity and its effect on strengthening the team
- Admits mistakes and learns from them
- Desire to achieve the best results through innovative solutions
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Attitude for self-development and a holistic view
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.