We are responsible for functional testing, verification and validation of complete machine. Due to increasing customer requirements regarding features, function and quality we develop testing methods to have an effective and quality assured end product. The development is conducted in comfortable climate in focusing on a cross-functional approach.
To be successful in this position you need to be service minded, well organized, have excellent communication and networking skills and you dare to try, knowing it is ok to fail. But most of all you are a true team player and you contribute with good team spirit.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verification and Validation of functions in complete machines
- Work with the entire design process and lifecycle of the product – from advance engineering and early project phases to industrialization of new products and product maintenance
- Plan and execute testing activities in complete machine
- Problem solving of machine functionality
- Development of Test Methods
- Write report after completed test
- Master of Science in engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience from Testing/Development of construction machines
- Documented electrical skills from education or work experience is required
- Verification and Validation of software
- Experience from driving testing activities and work both in a team and by your own
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English are required
- You have knowledge in computer equipment and measuring instruments and experience and/or willingness to operate machine to be able to evaluate machine functionality
- Experience from heavy duty and/or automotive applications is beneficial
For further information about the position, please contact:
Benny Johansson, Manager Product Verification Complete Machine Test
Phone; +46 16 541 8582, +46 70 083 8582
Patrick Ek, Director Product Verification
Phone +46 16 541 4519, +46 70 003 4519
Susanne Karlsson, Unionen, Phone +46 16 201 9232
Johan Lokrantz, Akademikerna, Phone +46 16 541 8853
Stefan Hedman, Ledarna, Phone +46 16 541 5140
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.