Technical Support Engineer Technical Dealer Support FR/GER
This is us, your new colleagues
We support dealers and customers worldwide with technical and diagnostic solutions for Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta. Our passion for Volvo and its customers is what drives us to work together in an inspiring and thriving environment to find solutions but also to ensure quality and performance.
Do you just love to
- You work in a team finding technical and diagnostic solutions for internal and external customers,
- Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area.
- You’re in contact with different stakeholders like dealers, designers and product engineers.
- You will work with different applications and have access to technical documentation in order to provide solutions,
- You handle the information from the international markets in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided and quality can be improved
Are you the one
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge
- You have an analytic approach, problem solving mindset and are able to interpret technical documentation.
- You have the ability to understand how software applications work and have the capability to connect the dots when needed
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German.
- You are willing to work in a shift system
A perfect match?
The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
Extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and well-being
A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
Extralegal benefits like meal vouchers, health and group insurance, possibility for car and bicycle lease, and many more
Let's do this!
Let your passion for automotive drive you and apply now!
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.