Internship - HR Administrator with French
Are you starting your career? Are you eager to discover how HR Administration in 21st century company works? Do you want to develop your French communications skills?
If you have answered “yes” to the above questions, we have an excellent opportunity to join Volvo’s French team responsible for providing HR services and solutions to our French partner.
• Respond to customer’s personalized requests, provide required information using resources on hand and follow up
• Secure confidentiality in handling HR data
• Contribute to internal processes with Volvo’s Best Practices in mind
• Final year student (min. 3rd year) or recent graduate in the fields of HR, management, administration (or related fields)
• Great level of French (written and spoken)
• Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Perceptive, quick learner and logical thinking abilities
• Good planning, organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Opportunity of flexible working time
• Internship contract
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Opportunity to gain experience in multicultural environment
• Possibility to learn SAP HR and HR processes
• Work for French customer in French
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.