Legal Support - Stage
Legal Support is responsible for assisting internal and external clients in managing the Volvo Group companies’ operations in Italy, including corporate governance, commercial contracts, disputes and litigations, compliance matters; providing legal risks assessment; counseling senior management on legal risks; analyzing and commenting on legal or regulatory changes with an impact on the operations; implementing the Volvo Group legal policies; coordinating with other legal counsels within the Volvo Group and managing the outside legal service providers; providing reporting to AB Volvo Corporate Legal.
- Supporting development/implementation/validation of legal documents and processes
- Liaising with outside counsel, consultants and other departments
- Overseeing the preparation of legal reports, statements and other documents
- Coordinating litigation matters
- Corporate issues
- Final-year Law School Student or 1 Year Post-grad
- Skilled in the use MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good organizational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English
Volvo Group Legal & Compliance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by coordinating and providing services within the following areas: Legal, Governance, Security and Internal Audit.
With Volvo Group Legal & Compliance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.