VV - BOR Coordinator (backorder recovery)
We develop, manage and optimize service parts availability and distribution securing customer uptime. Through our excellent operations, we provide world class services focusing on delivery precision, quality, continuous improvement, cost efficiency and synergies delivering value all the way to our customers. We are embracing and working with new technologies and innovations enabling us to take Service Market Logistics to the next level for our customers. We believe in acting with environmental care at heart and sustainability as part of our corporate social responsibility.
We are a global and diverse organization with our footprint of 40 Distribution Centers located all over the world. Together with all our passionate, engaged and highly skilled employees, we make our customers win!
This is us, your new colleagues.
Do you just love to...
- The VOR (vehicle off road) coordinator will have the responsibility to solve any VOR (most urgent backorder) in the shortest possible time (i.e. find a solution so the customers downtime is reduced to the minimum)
- The VOR coordinator will have to check the full material supplier base as a potential resource for solution.
- If no immediate solution can be found the VOR coordinator has to provide the best possible information within 2 hours after reception of the order. In this case it is the responsibility of the VOR Coordinator to convince any party involved to prioritize the VOR Request.
- To achieve these responsibilities, the VOR coordinator needs to have excellent communication skills in English (other languages are a +). Both to convince other people to walk the extra mile for us but also to clearly and efficiently communicate status of cases.
- VOR orders being the most urgent order class in the volvo group means that a VOR coordinator needs to be very stress resistant and be professional/customer oriented when faced with critical situations and pressure from different angles.
- A VOR coordinator needs to be an excellent team player with an open communication style to achieve the team goals.
Are you the one?
- Customer focussed
- Min Bachelor level (in logistics is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills (you need to be able to persuade people to do things that are in no interest for themselves)
- Fluent English (both oral and written) is a must given the global context
- Very stress resistant (good priosetting and deadline management)
- Walk the extra mile with pleasure
- Excellent teamplayer
A perfect match?
- Attractive salary
- Restaurant on site
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible hours within a reasonable margin
- Part of a large organization
- Social environment
- Grow potential
Let's do this!
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.