VV - Service Center Coordinator International
This is us, your new colleagues.
Within the Service Center International you are responsible for receiving and processing orders for material or services in an international environment. Our customers are importers or volvo regional warehouses located worldwide. The Service Center international department is the interface between the external customer and our internal Volvo departments. In the role of the service center coordinator you are responsible for delivering the right information on all types of logistic requests. As Service Center Coordinator you are the glue between the dealer workshops and our organization. You will be part of a small, dynamic team and multicultural society.
Do you just love to...
- Monitor the order from entry till delivery
- Provide customers with order confirmation, delivery times and shipping information
- Compile statistics, measure performance, analyze and take necessary actions
- Structure feedback of the customers in a way that relevant stakeholders can take action to improve customer service
- Improve processes and ways of working which are beneficial for both our department and our customers
- Represent our organization towards the Sales organization and its network through daily operational contacts, meetings or events
- Our openinghours are between 8:00 and 17:30
Are you the one?
- You have multilangual skills Dutch, English (French is an asset)
- You have a strong customer focus
- You have a strong interest in logistics
- You have good analytical and communication skills
- You have good experience with MS Office 365
- You have a pro-active and hands-on attitude
- You are a team player
- You are a problem solver
A perfect match?This is a temporary position starting mid May, until September / October to cover the holidayperiod.
- Attractive salary
- Restaurant on site
- Meal vouchers
- Part of an international organization
- Social environment
- Grow potential
- Flexible hours to start working between 8:00 and 9:00
Let's do this!
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.