Co-op: Supplier Quality Engineer/ Purchasing Engineer (Fall 2020)
- Manage activities related to supplier relationships (meetings, documents, feedback, etc.)
- Support the buyers, purchasing manager, supplier quality engineers and project managers and engineers in their day-to-day activities
- Utilizing engineering fundamentals by analyze key components of the supply chain (suppliers, processes and spend, etc.)
- Perform purchasing and sourcing activities, such as RFI’s (Request For Information), and RFQ’s (Request For Quotation)
- Participate in supplier and internal team meetings
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a Mechanical, Civil or Industrial Engineering degree at an accredited school and must have completed at least 30 semester hours prior to the start of the co-op
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Co-op positions require the student to be enrolled in an off-campus course in which they receive course credit from the university
- Co-ops are required to work 40 hours per week and NOT be enrolled in academic courses during the co-op period
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills
- Ability to process information
- Business case development
- Project management
- Relationship skills (interpersonal/relationship)
- Self-motivated, taking initiative
- Team interaction
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. AutoCAD or equivalent experience a plus.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.