Powertrain Innovation Software Application Engineer
Within Strategic Development, the mission of our team, based in Saint-Priest (France), is to create innovative complete powertrain systems, by analyzing, designing, modeling, and testing, in cell or on truck. Our team delivers for instance proofs of concept of new hydrogen combustion engines, waste-heat recovery devices, hybrids or fuel cell trucks.
Within the team, as Powertrain Innovation Software Application Engineer, your responsibilities is to perform functional development for the new powertrain concepts:
- Requirement breakdown
- Definition of concerned ECUs and software
- Definition, design and documentation of the new control strategies
- Compilation of the new software for the tests (in cell or on vehicle)
- Software testing and verification
- You have a true passion for innovation and powertrain technologies
- You are a team player interacting through a broad network
- Background in powertrain control hardware and software
- Master degree in Engineering
- Fluent level in English, verbally and in writing
Marc Lejeune, Concept Team France Director, Powertrain Strategic Development
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.