Aftermarket Supervisor - Udine
- Responsible for the development of service-related business, providing with mid-long term business plan and defining budget and forecast planning, in collaboration with HQ After Market Operation Manager/Finance.
- Responsible to manage and to develop technical engineers, branch administrative and warehouse people
- Responsible for the profitability of workshops and the Customer Satisfaction (CSI)
- Target setting for workshop activity, based on market analysis and commercial policy ( labor rate, discount…) related to workshop
- Target setting for parts workshop turnover, based on market analysis and commercial policy (discount grids related to workshop Customers) in collaboration with After Market Operation Manager and aftermarket sales manager.
- Setting up processes and implementing IT tools with the aim of improving workshop process flows and quality of repairing (efficiency)
- Setting up workshops KPIs based on set time management target and performance control
- Definition of investment budget (building, technical equipment needs)
- Define marketing plan for the workshop services, prepare offers suitable to the market requirement and promote of CSR packages
- Definition of spare part acquisition and sales in coordination with Parts
- Create KPI and reports to manage complaints and to monitor progress of implemented recovery action plans
- Decide payment modalities (payment terms, discount, releases etc.) in coordination with the Finance Manager
- Secure the right level of skillset of Service staff and participate to the recruitment of new staff
- Take regular visits to key customers (maintaining personal contact, generating additional sales)
- Secure compliance with the ANS specifications and legal rules and manage all statutory records (eg all permissions)
- Responsible for the application and respect of health and safety legal regulations and internal guidelines, as well as for the application and the respect of the environmental and waste legal regulations and internal guideline
- Technical and managerial background as an asset
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Good leadership skills
- Good use and knowledge of PC and of MS Office package
- Strongly customer orientated
- Ability to communicate at all levels with a positive and customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to act in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Organizational skills
- Target oriented
- Able to work in team
- Dynamis, speed of execution and flexibility
- Accuracy in elaborating and analyzing data and prices
- Ability to understand dynamics of business
- Spirit of adaptation and skilled in problem solving
- Willing to travel on domestic basis
- Stress resistant
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Oriented to continous improvement
- Open minded and honesty
The candidate is asked to expressly authorize the treatment of personal data (L. 196/2003).
Fulfilling profiles will be contacted within 30 days.
Volvo Construction Equipment Italia S.p.A. – Via dell’industria 8, 20080, Carpiano (Mi)- email: email@example.com
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.