Diesel Mechanic / Heavy Vehicle Technician (VMR)
VMR provides used, second hand, and remanufactured engines, diffs, gearboxes and small components throughout the Volvo Group Dealer network. Our workshop is dedicated to upholding Volvo Group's commitments to quality, safety and environment. With Volvo Group Australia you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win!
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (or equivalent)
- Sound heavy vehicle mechanical experience gained within a workshop environment
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Hold a flexible approach to work commitments to meet the needs of the business
- Adhere to company policy and procedures, including workplace health and safety.
- Competitive hourly rate + generous tool allowance
- Service recognition and an additional service payment
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Supportive and friendly team culture focused on quality and service
- Develop your career with a variety of training and development options
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Employee Assistance Program: Get the support you or your family need with our confidential employee assistance program
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
- Most importantly, you'll receive all the support and training you need to succeed in your role.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.