Crash & Safety Analyst
What we Do
GTT CAB Analysis team comprises of Strength & Durability, Passive Safety, NVH, Multi-body Dynamics, CFD and Optimization disciplines. The responsibility of team is to secure feature verification &validation activities for Quester/Croner Range and work with Global Engineering sites for Premium & High-end trucks, BUS & PENTA within the Volvo Group. The current Crash & Safety Analyst position is to strengthen the expansion of team in Crashworthiness and Passive safety.
- Perform Simulation activities and deliver validated results with respect to design targets using CAE Tools.
- Perform correlation studies with respect to Physical test and support Certification through simulation, be in position to eliminate physical tests.
- Perform optimization studies and a Mind-set of continuous improvement supporting common methods and tools.
- Perform Occupant Safety simulations using MADYMO/LS-DYNA.
- An active member in Crash network within the Volvo Group and contribute to Roadmap, Advance Engineering activities and Method development.
- Showcase high level of Accountability & Leadership in securing Quality, Delivery, Project cost and Product feature for Projects delivered from CAB Analysis, Bangalore.
- MSc/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering is mandatory.
- 4-6 years of CAE experience in Product development from Automotive/Aerospace industry.
- Sound knowledge of structural Crashworthiness and Non-linearity.
- High Proficiency in CAE Tools like LS-DYNA, Hyper-Works/Beta-CAE and optimisation tools.
- Exposure to Physical testing in Automotive industry with respect to ECE/FMVSS regulations is a merit.
- Experience in Occupant Safety simulations using MADYMO is a merit.
- Excellent communication skills , Team player, Emphasis on Detailing & Problem solving skills a must
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.