Technical Product Specialist - Global (m/f/d)
Technical Product Specialist (m/f/d) - global
The Global Technical Support team supports Co-Pilot, Dig Assist, SW and E&E for EXC and CWL worldwide. As part of our high performing team focused on machine uptime, you will be responsible in the second line of support to deliver technical information and solution regarding quality issues.
- Drive Co-Pilot application uptime and customer success by working collaboratively and cross functionally with technology functions, global and regional technical support functions and dealer product specialists
- Responsible for support targets and quality information
- Lead and manage activities related to Co-Pilot applications to secure high expertize in global technical support teams
- Drive quality improvement for Co-Pilot Dig Assist application within technology
- Contribute with development and implementation activities for projects related to Co-Pilot, Dig Assist, electrical and autonomous machines for WEXC, CWL
- Manage Technical Support Calls related to Co-Pilot, Dig Assist, machine SW and machine E&E escalated from region support
- Develop and maintain good collaboration between sales functions, customer solution, technology functions and technical support to secure high customer satisfaction related to Co-Pilot Dig Assist application
- University degree in engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of quality tools and methods for E&E
- SW design and system engineering knowledge is a benefit
- Good ability in communication and presentation
- System knowledge (SEMS, VDA, Configurator, WebMia) is a benefit
- Application knowledge of excavators is a benefit
- Customer support mind set
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
Do you enjoy working in a motivating, international environment with opportunities for development and flexibility? Then please apply via our Online Tool. We look forward to receiving your application!
With Volvo Construction Equipment, one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.