Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you want to be part of a passionate and inventive team?
Step up and become our new Architect for eCom!
What are you waiting for?
We are now looking for a skilled Architect to strengthen our e-Commerce solutions team based on Microsoft Technologies and Sitecore Commerce Server.
An architect with a passion for architecture, strategic thinking and high level design when delivering business benefits in terms of decisions and strategies in IT. The eCom Architect would participate in delivering the technical roadmap of the platform/solutions and also play the role in eCom Projects to secure quality deliverables of Volvo’s e-Commerce solutions.
You have a background as an Architect. You have broad knowledge and experience of all aspects of the software engineering process and application development. You have academic qualifications within relevant field of expertise.
Who are we….
The eCom & Portal department is part of the Common Services function that is managing the delivery responsibility for the core solutions in the area of Master Data, Portals , e-Commerce and Mobile applications used at all Truck Brands and Business Areas within the Volvo Group. The function has full responsibility for project deliveries as well as maintenance.
We can offer….
- An attractive working environment where you will be part of a global team with high performing colleagues
- The opportunity to grow by challenging assignments, competence development and coaching
- A possibility to work/transition into the latest technology within the field
You need to have the ability to work under demanding, challenging and changing conditions.
As person you are structured, innovative and have a strong technical focus in combination with a customer oriented attitude. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility. You have the ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
- A university degree in Computer science or similar
- Experience from software engineering, agile development and continues improvements
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with your internal and external stakeholders
- You have documented experience from assignments in designing and developing applications
- Experience from transport solutions is an advantage
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken
- Experience in Sitecore Commerce.
- Understanding and using Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Experience in multitier application architecture having complex integration between different systems.
- Integration solutions using technologies like MQ, or other ESB and web services.
- Experience from system development with .NET using MS related technologies (Visual Studio, C#, TFS, SQLServer).
- High level Understanding of infrastructure services, components.
Travel required: Occasional
Application screening will start immediately; we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.