Account Manager, GE 陆用发电机组发动机销售
- Responsible for sales & marketing activities for development of Genset Engine business;
- Enlarge Genset Engine market share
- New OEM development
- Sales Plan / Forecast and make sure it happens in long run, yearly, monthly & weekly for responsible accounts
- Customer relationship Management (CRM)
- Volvo Penta brand development
- Coordinate with other department to ensure fulfillment of sales related work
- Responsible for accounts Communication , Supporting & coaching
- Responsible for weekly forecast and act sales
- Handling the key customers Sales works
- Customer Relationship maintenance
- Responsible for rolling 12 months forecast to logistic department
- Internal S&OP meeting
- Next month action plan
- Marketing / sales action plan & execution for responsible accounts
- Marketing / competition analysis
- Engine Sales plan for responsible area
- Assist engine team leader to Draft the sales and marketing policy for responsible area
- Marketing & sales actions for next year for responsible areas
- Marketing / sales strategy for responsible areas
- Pricing Strategy for responsible area
- University graduate in machinery
- Work experience at least 5 years
- Good communications skills across all levels including listing and questioning.
- Organizational / analytical skills
- IT knowledge in work, excel, office etc.
- Bi-lingual in Chinese and English both in listening and writing
- Rich experience in engine and genset field
- Good leadership to manage sales term and dealers
- Excellent negotiation skill
- With Strategic thinking, organizational & systematic analysis skills.
- Willing to work overtime and travel anytime.
- Working with passion and energy under stress
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.