Intern: Technical Training (Summer 2019)
- Perform specific duties to support the training center facility in its daily operation.
- Assist with training coordination and, administration of team tasks, and supporting training compliance efforts.
- Prepare training aids such as agendas, instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and handouts.
- Direct student personnel to their classrooms as needed
- Fill and archive documents
- Taking inventory and orders for Stationery, Beverage and Snack supplies.
- Prepare documents – e.g. Training certificates and Class Rosters
- Process regional training material for shipping.
- Manage student attendance record prior to each class commencing for the week.
- Assist with media creation for internal and external communications. (Class group photos and videos for digital TV)
- Schedule the appropriate conference lines and/or rooms, and other logistics for presentations and trainings.
- Provide support for special projects and initiatives as needed and will effectively communicate as a representative of the Training Team.
- Perform other duties as required
- Work with others in a dynamic group environment
- Able to perform duties effectively in a fast paced environment whether working autonomously or under direction.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree preferably in Business (others will also be considered) at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship.
- Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.