Regional Fleet Sales Manager
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks, recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On”, builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Regional Fleet Sales Manager
To develop and grow Mack Trucks sales volume and profitability for the assigned accounts in the regional fleet business sector.
- Achieve regional business plan goals and objectives on specified customer fleet accounts
- Take appropriate actions to keep retention accounts
- Create sales and pricing strategies that will successfully conquest target regional fleet accounts
- Develop and maintain long term relationships between Mack Trucks and its regional fleet customers, and supporting dealers
- Serve as primary representative of Mack Trucks to specified customers responding promptly to requests for assistance and information for all disciplines of Mack
- Engage appropriate dealer, District Manager, and internal Mack Trucks resources to ensure appropriate cultivation, closure, and follow-up of a transaction
- Able to work through dealer managers and sales people to achieve results
- Able to create relevant and engaging customer proposals that are of value to both the Company and the customer, specifically related to profitability
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Relationship Builder
- Strong closing skills; able to bring sales to a close in a timely manner
Skills & Knowledge: (when applicable)
- 5-10 years’ experience in selling capital equipment with account management experience
- Thorough knowledge of the key drivers of purchase decision among regional fleets
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Able to travel extensively (70% travel)
Send us your resume via this link.
Volvo Group | Mack Trucks Canada, offers, international career paths, possibilities to work internationally, strong management team, compensation packages that are over the market, flexible benefit plans and a retirement savings plan.
Volvo Group | Mack Trucks Canada is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout its hiring process.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.