DEX Regional Field Sales - West
- Responsible for DEX key account development and sales activities in assigned region.
- Work with sales team to build and implement a regional sales plan to achieve regional sales goals in support of DEX overall sales goals.
- Conducts and supports external/internal DEX sales activities.
- Maintains a close rapport between the sales team, distributor, and key customers.
- Ensure customers have a user-friendly customer service experience, pre and post sales.
- Support company sales functions to meet or exceed established sales objectives.
- Work with sales team to develop and execute sales plans strategies in assigned region.
- Communicate with key account customers and potential customers as well as company entities to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Supports the Mack/Volvo dealer in the development and implementation a comprehensive parts sales and marketing plan that meets Dealer Operating Standards (DOS) requirements
- Follow up with customer purchases, record customer feedback, suggestions and complaints.
- Monitor and report key account sales performance
- Resolve problems by identifying issues, researching, exploring answers, and providing solutions.
- Work with DEX team to develop programs and promotions to drive sales
- Customer focus
- Drives results
- Strategic agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Familiar with heavy-duty truck, parts and salvage industry
- Ability to accurately answers questions and satisfy customer demands related to heavy-duty parts sales
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound understanding of the latest sales principles and how to apply them in today’s market.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills: Windows Applications and Microsoft Office applications
- Associates degree in related field or 5-6 years of experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in aftermarket parts sales and marketing
- Experience with heavy-duty truck or transportation industry
- Working knowledge of Mack and Volvo specific operational systems
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.