Engineer, Sales Engineering 船机应用工程师
1. Technical support
2. Installation instruction and inspection and appraisal
3. Key Boat-builder and dealers’ competence development.
4. Establish and maintenance technical / application / installation database.
- Work with sales and business development to identify market product requirement and develop OEMs / dealers to support business growth
- Provide sales technical application support to dealers / OEMs.
- Work with Sales and OEM to identify engine application specification.
- Prepare and sign Project Technical Agreement with customer
- Support OEMs and Shipyards the subsystem design in order to have a most effective combination with Volvo Penta Engines
- Present Volvo Penta project management process requirement and negotiate with customers to follow up for customer to be along with the requirement
- Support sales dealers/OEMs in installation of prototype and conduct installation Review.
- Provide on site commissioning and installation evaluation.
- Support and advise OEMs and Shipyards to optimize equipment / vessels engine related performance
- Communicate with OEMs / Shipyards about product changes and new product promotion.
- Train sales dealer, OEM/Shipyard and customer.
1. Technical negotiation, projects evaluation, and proposing technical agreement.
2. On board commissioning and trouble shooting.
3. Follow up on going projects, such as technical documentation and drawings making.
4. Train boat-builders and ship-owners and dealers.
5. Assemble and review technical documents / agreements / drawings and put them in the file.
6. Deal with (or assist sales to deal with) the deviation issues
1. Secure the boats-builders’ satisfaction from technical support side.
2. Ensure the quality and integrity of the established technical database/files.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. Internal Combustion Engine is preferred;
- At least 5 years technical experience in marine application, marine genset working experience will be a strong plus;
- Basic electronic control system knowledge preferred;
- Proficient written and spoken English;
- Proficient PC skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and overseas;
- Team work spirit with energy passion.
- Working experience in foreign invested companies preferred.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.