To manage daily sales support operating issues
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least 5 years working experiences with minimum 3 year sales support experiences in multi-national companies, experiences with Auto industry is preferred;
- Good communication skills
- Good attitude towards work
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
- Be able to bear sress in daily work
- Sufficient oral and written communication skills in English
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.