Senior Business Controller (m/f/d)
Do you want to participate in building the world we want to live in?
Volvo Construction Equipment Germany in Konz is seeking a
Senior Business Controller (m/f/d)
In this position, you will be responsible for Konz Factory Operations Controlling as well as for various controlling and finance tasks within Operations Konz. We consider that you should have the ability to see and evaluate more than just numbers and help drive the financial development of our company and to support business decisions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Actively drive implementation of necessary performance management processes in order to secure growing profitability of Volvo CE
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of financial deliveries such as business cases, financial analysis, budgets, forecasts etc.
- Be the Business Partner to the Konz Management Organization who drives and supports financial business performance, financial risk analysis and actively participate in business decisions
- Ensure that financial policies and guidelines are complied with by Konz organization
- Identify risks and opportunities and provide early warning to business
- Bachelor degree in finance/controlling
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the area of business control, preferably in an international environment
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills as well as holistic view
- Strong business acumen
- Self-motivating, proactive and ability to work well autonomously as well as in team
- Proficient in IFRS as well as German GAAP (HGB) and German Tax System
- Thorough understanding of SAP FI/CO
- Previous experience in Leading Teams
- Fluent in English & German (spoken and written)
- Readiness for occasional domestic and international travels
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexible working models and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth. The Senior Business Controller position at Volvo CE comes with great career development potential, as well as the opportunity to enhance your interpersonal skills.
Trust, Passion, Change, Performance and Customer Success are our values. Do they ignite your inner fire? Then, apply immediately because we are processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to getting to know you!
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.