Junior Accountant with French or German
Description of your future assignment:
As a Junior Accountant/Accountant in the Order to Cash team you will be responsible for registering of incoming payments from Volvo Group customers, contacting customers to clarify the details of the incoming payments, follow up on the unpaid receivables via email or phone. You will closely collaborate with Business representatives or Subject Matter Experts. In your role you will work with new technologies that are changing the traditional perception of office work. You will be responsible for analysis, documentation and keeping the dialogue with different stakeholders. Joining our team you will have at the beginning comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support to be able to start working within accountancy.
This is what you will do:
• Register and allocate incoming and outgoing transactions
• Collect receivables according to the standard Volvo Group process
• Prepare different reports and answer emails queries
• Participate in the month end closing process
This job might be for you if:
• You are proficient in English and French/German (written and spoken)
• You are quick learner and logical thinking
• You are a team player and you are committed to getting the job done
• You communicate easily
• You demonstrate a strong customer/business focus
• You put attention to the details
• You are a computer savvy
• You demonstrate a willingness to learn
• You are action oriented and you enjoy solving problems
• You have genuine understanding of how much important it is to have fun at work
• Good understanding of Accounting is a plus
• Knowledge of SAP finance module is a plus
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
• Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
• Personalized onboarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Volvo Group Finance przyczynia się do realizacji wizji Volvo Group, opracowując i oferując różnorodne profesjonalne usługi, poczynając od planowania finansowania po księgowość, kontrolę działalności, łączenia i przejęcia, usługi z obszaru nieruchomości, raportowanie finansowe i relacje z inwestorami. W Volvo Group Finance będziesz pracować w globalnym zróżnicowanym zespole wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów pracujących z oddaniem, darzących się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzących do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.