Renault Information Systems Support Manager
- Manage application of all Volvo Group IT/IS Policies by all users and devices
- Lifecycle support of all regional IT assets - Volvo Group and third party
- Support efficient use of all mobile and wireless devices and services
- Manage third party suppliers as required
- Project manage dealer application change activities with dealer network
- Co-ordinate action and communication and fault support and remedial action.
- Create and deliver process and application training to the Renault Truck dealer network
- Coach and nurture users in all aspects getting the most out of the tools and applications they use in their region (workshop – parts and sales).
- Ability to deliver training in both the workplace and classroom environment
- Good understanding of Dealer Management Solutions (DMS)
- Good appreciation of Infrastructure to support DMS tools and development process to implement change
- Ability to understand and resolve complex issues and drive change to support current and future business demands
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong Project Management disciplines and skills
- Ability to operate in a multi-culture, multi-brand environment.
Don't hesitate apply today!
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.