Technical Business Analyst
As a Technical Business Analyst at WirelessCar you will work with one of our customers to define and refine software requirements. You will lead the refinement work involving your agile team and will be part of providing cutting edge solutions and services that help our customers stay ahead and supply attractive and relevant services – now and in the future
- produce timely and relevant requirements documentation
- lead workshops, conduct interviews for requirements elicitation and refinement
- provide everyday requirements and solutions support to the team
- drive the requirements refinement involving team members and/or other stakeholders as necessary
- support the team in iteration planning events
- 2-3 years of experience working with software requirements in an agile setting
- solid understanding of distinction and interdependancies between needs, requirements, solutions
- elicits and documents requirements, improving them by iterating reviews with stakeholders
- understands how to work on software requirements for backend systems
- good command of requirements visual modelling (UML knowledge is a plus)
- inquisitive and driven to reveal the root-causes for problems/needs/requirements originated from stakeholders
- certification from IIBA or similar institutions is a plus
- understanding of modern cloud technologies is a plus
- communicates complex subjects in a clear and concise way
- fluent in English
For more information about the role or working at WirelessCar you can contact Christine Lundell at +46 (0)31-322 05 03
WirelessCar drive the automotive industry beyond connectivity, into the future - today.
With the ambition to bring the automotive industry beyond connectivity and into the connected society, WirelessCar is the world's leading innovator of Connected Vehicle Services. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting over two million vehicles in more than 65 countries for brands like Mercedes, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover.
As owned by Volvo Group AB, WirelessCar operates globally, with offices in Sweden, North America and China. Our around 300 dedicated and highly skilled staff are committed to deliver world class services that exceed customer expectations and needs, bringing our partners and customers into the future of connected services.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.