Senior Java Developer/Technical Leader
Major trends like electrification, car & ride sharing and autonomous drive are all based on flawless connectivity. This is what we do. Our mission is to bring the automotive industry into the connected society, enable the realization of these trends and contribute to a better, more sustainable and safe world – to make a real difference in people’s lives.
We are driving the development of connected car services together with an increasing list of customer brands like Mercedes, Volvo Cars and Jaguar Land Rover. With our unique leading position, long automotive experience, increasing demand and highly attractive global offer we are in a very good position to realize our mission – but we need to grow fast.
As a Senior Java Developer you use the latest technologies, like AWS and Microservices, to develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers. The purpose is to help them stay ahead and offer attractive and relevant services – now and in the future. Together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service – from requirements, development, test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations.
What you get
Working at WirelessCar is a great career move.
Our philosophy is to give you the tools to be the best and the reasons to stay.
With us you get to:
- Always work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Have fun and work together
- Be a part of a highly skilled team, located in Gothenburg
- Work agile with continuous deliveries
- Constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally
- You are an experienced senior developer that has the courage to be a technical leader
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions
- You are a strong communicator and a doer with strong self-motivation and result oriented mindset
- You have strong leadership and planning skills
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- RESTful services
- Unit testing (JUnit)
- Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum)
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
- Event sourcing
- Data warehouse
- Data mining / Data analytics
Join us and make a difference!
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Sarah Fayazi, Manager Technology Lab 1, 0046 765 53 87 81
WirelessCar drive the automotive industry beyond connectivity, into the future - today.
With the ambition to bring the automotive industry beyond connectivity and into the connected society, WirelessCar is the world's leading innovator of Connected Vehicle Services. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting over two million vehicles in more than 65 countries for brands like Mercedes, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover.
As owned by Volvo Group AB, WirelessCar operates globally, with offices in Sweden, North America and China. Our around 300 dedicated and highly skilled staff are committed to deliver world class services that exceed customer expectations and needs, bringing our partners and customers into the future of connected services.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.